The Montgomery County Web site follows the terms and conditions of use of the national Sierra Club site. Please note the following when reproducing materials from this site.
Use of Materials on This Site
Through this site, the Montgomery County Sierra Club provides information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse. All materials on our site, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text and trademarks (collectively, "Materials"), are the sole property of the Montgomery County Sierra Club or its licensors. The exclusive rights to all Materials on this site are protected by U.S. and international laws of copyright, trademark and unfair competition.
You may copy, reproduce and distribute content from this site provided that:
- the particular article or section is reproduced in its entirety in its original form; you may not edit or otherwise change the substance of the content, or change or delete any copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices;
- all copies include a statement that the material was reproduced from the Montgomery County Sierra Club Web site with permission of the Club;
- all copies include the following notice "© 2013 Montgomery County Sierra Club. All Rights Reserved."
- the copies are distributed only for the non-commercial educational or public policy purposes of promoting conservation of the natural environment;
- the copies are distributed at no charge, or at most, at actual cost.
Other than as specifically described above, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, prepare derivative works based on, republish, transmit, repost or otherwise use the Materials on our site, without prior written authorization from the Montgomery County Sierra Club. To get permission to use Materials from our site, please email email@example.com
Unauthorized use of the name "Sierra Club", the oval logo, names of national Sierra Club programs, the name of our newsletter (The Montgomery Sierran), and any other Sierra Club trademark, service mark, or logo may be a violation of federal and state law.
Claims for Copyright Infringment
If your copyrighted work has been infringed, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the information requested on the national Sierra Club site. You will be liable for damages including costs and attorneys' fees materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyrights.