MOVE SOME PAPER
for your Club
· Responsible, reliable, detail oriented?
· Someone who enjoys communicating with staff and volunteers?
If you know your way around a spreadsheet or database, that’s a major plus.
· Come to the chapter office weekly to record and bank donations and thank donors for supporting the Sierra Club mission?
· Sort and forward mail to appropriate leaders?
· Photocopy and mail bills to Treasurer?
· Record receipt of, photocopy, process, and mail checks to the Assistant Treasurer?
· Enter donations received into membership database?
· Check to make sure treasurers receive donations and bills?
Can you spare:
· During most of the year, 1-2 hours a week?
· Immediately after March and two other annual mailing fund appeals, 5 hours or more per week for several weeks?
Want to know more? Contact: Laurel Imlay 301-277-7111 Maryland.Chapter@SierraClub.org